North Park Waiver
I agree to abide by all rules, regulations, and by laws as set forth by North Park, their assigns, licensees, and legal representatives. I represent that I am the parent/legal guardian to the participant, or I am participating myself, and I agree and understand that deposits and fees are non-refundable under all circumstances and there are no guarantees to the number of games or amount of time that a participant will play. In consideration of being allowed to participate in any in the North Park Sports related activities and events, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that: I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, FULLY UNSERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
LIABILITY RELEASE WAIVER
- The risk of injury from the activities involved in the program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while the rules, equipment and personal discipline ma reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
- I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for If, however I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official/employee immediately; and,
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next to kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS North Park, North Park Sports Complex OPCO, their officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, (owners or lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“Releasees”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE; and,
- I willingly agree to comply with all rules and regulations set forth; and,
MODEL RELEASE WAIVER
I do hereby give North Park, North Park Sports Complex OPCO, their assigns, licensees and legal representatives the irrevocable right to both use both the participant and my picture, name, and likeness free of charge in any manner for any purpose without compensation to participant or me in all manners, for advertising, trade, or any other lawful purposes, and I waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written copy, that may be created in connection therewith. I represent that I am a parent/legal guardian to the participant, and I agree that the grant and release contained therein bind me and the minor to all of the terms; and, I HAVE READ THIS MODEL RELEASE, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
THE NORTH PARK SPORTS PROGRAM PLEDGE
Participation in Team Sports is a critical piece of helping children build self-esteem and confidence in their lives. Pressure and competition often cause kids to give up sports or consider quitting at a young age. At North Park, our programs are designed to give kids the best experience with organized sports and provide them with an opportunity to be included in a positive environment. The most important outcome of every activity is that the kids HAVE FUN! If you, as a parent or guardian, can be an extension of our mission, we know that we will have a great season.
Please always be: